Friday 4 June 2010

Reach For The Stars


......and another one bites the dust!

Or several actually if you look wider than the England team.

I feel sorry for Ferdinand himself of course.

And we will feel his absence at the back, even though I don't believe he is in particularly good form.

But I do think Gerrard will make a better Captain.

As long as his heart is in it.

And who to select as Vice-Captain?

Tricky.

It won't be Terry for sure.

King perhaps? James, if he is the favoured goalkeeper, although I think that may prove to be Joe Hart?

It's like the most wonderful drama unfolding before our eyes.

And nobody yet knows the script.

I feel as if my heads are going through the clouds to gaze at the stars beyond.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Rio's not available. St Stevie of "Me" will be a whole lot better in the Cap't department and King playing alongside his newly called-up WHL colleague will be better than what we had.

HL

Chudio said...

Hello there!
I'm the author of the piece you have referred to here and was wondering if you have an email address I could contact you on?

Feel free to drop me a line:
editor@thebusbyway.com